[nabentre] FW: Young entrepreneurs

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Sun Feb 12 04:28:46 UTC 2012

Dear Zeeshan,

I forwarded your original message to my husband, Paul.  Paul operates a
business that is always expanding.  I appologize to the rest of you for
sending this message to the entire group, but I couldn't find Zeeshan's
email address.  Zeeshan, or anyone else interested, can communicate with
Paul directly at pgabias at gabiaswellness.com.