[nabentre] Hello again

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:45:58 UTC 2012

Good afternoon:

Last week, I posted an opportunity which would enable anybody who is interested in starting your own part-time or full-time internet business.  Although my posting was met with some sarcasm/dissention by certain individuals, it was also met with many potentially interested individuals.  Therefore, I have pasted additional information below as well as a Tele-conference number that will provide you additional information concerning the opportunity.  This live Tele-conference is at 9:00 p.m. EST This Monday through Friday.  The number is 215-383-1016.  The access code is 638244938#.  There is no charge for attending this conference call other than standard long distance rates.

By the way, for those that were negative, I assume that you feel the same concerning Avon, Amway, Herbalife, Shaklee, Tupperware, Mary Kaye, Melaleuca, and others.  These are all billion dollar companies and hopefully, this opportunity will ultimately be that too.

Have a great day.

          To your success,
          Bob Clark

Save, manage, & best of all, earn significant income

Yes, you can save up to 40% on everyday purchases including groceries, entertainment, travel, electronics, and much more.  In fact, you will receive cash back on many of these discounted purchases.  There are also numerous absolutely free deals.

Yes, you will be able to effectively manage your money with a suite of software including income, expense, budgeting, and income tax tracking products.

Finally, If you choose to join as a business builder, you can earn a significant income.  Enroll 12 platinum members and earn $1,200 the first month and a residual income of $800 per month thereafter as long as your enrolled members remain active.  I defy you to show me any home-based business opportunity that pays this type of income on such a small downline.  Imagine your earrings potential when you enroll 25, 50, or even hundreds of members.  In fact, if you join before June 30, 2012, and follow our sales plan guidelines for 12 months, we will guarantee you in writing by month 13 that you will earn at least $5,000 per month or we will pay you the difference between your commission amount and the $5,000 to insure that you earn $5,000 per month for month 13 through month 24.  This plan is unprecedented within the home-based business industry.

For more information, visit http://makeithappen4u2.biz Or call me at 800-570-3214.