[nabentre] Grant Money for Start-Ups?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Mar 14 18:47:56 UTC 2012

Someone here recently asked about possible grant money
for starting a franchise, I think. Here's some possible
help getting answers.

>From the latest BPlans.com newsletter:
Where can you find free grant money to help your
startup?
Over on Ask Bplans, a Bplans member writes: I am
looking to start up a business in Cheyenne, Wyoming. It
will be an espresso business. I am a single mom and am
looking for start up capital and have been told about
free grant money. Has anyone been able to get this kind
of money? See how others have responded, and add your
own thoughts.
www.bplans.com/ask-bplans/

Strive On!
Everett