[nabentre] Grant Money for Start-Ups?

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:31:13 UTC 2012

Good afternoon.  My name is William O'Donnell.  I see you are wanting to start an expresso business.  Please contact me off-list.  I would like to help you.  Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.  Note:  my website below has my contact information.
Regards,
William O'Donnell

William O'Donnell, distributor
Organo Gold Enterprises, INC.