[nabentre] New to the List

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:02:03 UTC 2012

I was looking at general financial consulting which would include helping
businesses with their finances, mananging costs / expenses, ways to improve
the business in gneral, ways to improve revenue,bookkeeping etc. But the
thing is I don't have any experience doing such work, so why would any
small business pay me to tell them what to do basically? What would you
suggest the first step I can take to get started?

Zeeshan