[nabentre] New to the List

William Burley wburley at burley-wilson.com
Tue Sep 4 03:36:14 UTC 2012

Do you have any friends or family with a small business or work with any nonprofits?

One thing you could do is work with your local NFB. Chapter with the treasurer on that committee. You can also go through a job board and get a position offering basic bookkeeping work so you can get your teeth wet.

Will

Sent from my iPhone