[nabentre] New to the List

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:06:37 UTC 2012

Good morning William and welcome to the list.
There are many groups on the NFBnet.org or even on the jobs talk list, the Randolph Sheppard list, etc.
I am also a small business owner, and I am the President of the NFB Travel and Tourism Division, we have many travel agents who own there own businesses that could use your help, I currently work with someone here where I live.
Cheryl

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.