[nabentre] New to the List

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:40:11 UTC 2012

Not saying that is not a legitimate profession. Sometimes I write before I think, and e-mail doesn't give you the feelings that is meant to be sent as.
But again, it is nice to offer it and a nice job, but in this case, you need to focus on what part are you working with the blind, if mentoring, that is why we are all here to learn from one another.
I was mentored in my business, by the person who is currently, my Vice President, Maurice Shackelford of GA, he showed me how to get into the travel business and the rest is history

Definition of a Coach or in this area a Life Coach: when referring to getting coached by a professional coach, is a teaching or training process in which an individual gets support while learning to achieve a specific personal or professional result or goal. The individual getting coached may be referred to as the client, the mentee or coachee, or they may be in an intern or apprenticeship relationship with the person coaching them. Coaching may also happen in an informal relationship between one individual who has greater experience and expertise than another and offers advice and guidance, as the other goes through a learning process.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.