[nabentre] For customers or business builders

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 17:24:02 UTC 2013

Hi Tyler:

You know: there is a fine line between skepticism and negativity.
Which side of the line do you fall?  I believe that it is obvious.

One can be strictly a customer.  There is no need to be a business
builder if you are opposed to MLM companies such as Avon, Pampered
Chef, Shacklee, Vemma, and the list goes on and on.

By the way, I suggest that you inform yourself to what a pyramid is.

          Bob