[nabentre] For customers or business builders

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Oct 10 18:14:21 UTC 2013

Dear bob:
With all due respect, you threw this add out here and anyone who asks
questions or shows any skeptacism is automatically negative and treated
rudely. If
you're going to advertise, you should be ready to back up your adds. On
the internet, there's about a 6 second browsing period when people look
at something
and decide whether or not they want to stay. For blind people, I'd say
that the period is slightly longer because we need to listen to it, but
if you can't
bother getting people hooked and have to send them off to a website that
looks pretty much like every other "You could make millions in one week"
add,
you're probably not going to do all that great. Subsequently, if your
first response is to insult those who ask questions because most people
are, for
a good reason skeptical of these sort of schemes, you're also headed
down the wrong road.