[nabentre] Announcing the business venture i'm involved in

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Oct 11 17:46:14 UTC 2013

Hello all,

i've been on the list for some months now and just wanted to take this
opportunity to announce the business venture that I'm involved in.

Since 2009, we've been offering feature packed Sansa Talking MP3
Players which we've set up to enable anyone to use them without
needing to glance at the screen or needing sighted assistance, for
less than $100. Our Talking MP3 Players are the most cost-effective
solution for playing your unprotected audio files and have expandable
memory up to 64GB of extra storage. No music management software
required. Our players arrive fully set up and speaking out of the box
with a very-pleasant voice, and you can use the included program and
audio instructions to enable the speaking of your own folders and
files. Plus we provide free friendly tech support! Our players are not
klunky to use and they actually do what we claim, no misleading
statements, misrepresentations, or exaggerated claims!

Features include: Play music, audiobooks, podcasts, and recordings in
most non-protected file types, fully accessible stereo FM Radio with
many presets, record in stereo from radio or voice notes with the
built-in mono mic, expandable up to an extra 64GB with microSD cards,
speed up or slow down audio without affecting pitch, wake up alarm and
sleep timer, use with Windows, MAC, and Linux, just copy and paste
folders and files onto the player or memory card, a great sound
experience in a smoothly operating accessible player, plus so much
more!

To hear more about the Talking MP3 Players and their features in
action, listen to or download our audio presentation here,
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

All our Talking MP3 Players include audio tutorials inside the
Tutorials folder, and you can also find them on our site:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

We have weekly specials which you can read about by visiting:

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout/Wallet through our online checkout, or you can
call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order.

No Interest + No Payments for 6 months on any orders over $99 when you
check out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later! (subject to credit
approval)

All players come with a charging cable, earphones, and free friendly
tech support! Shipping & handling is free in the US, and discounted on
Canadian and international orders. To avoid any delays when placing
orders with a destination outside the US, please be sure to select the
appropriate international shipping method from the combo box located
right after the email address field on the checkout page and find out
what constitutes a larger international order and which shipping
method to choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm on the
digest so may not get back to answering on the list until the next
day.

All the best,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121