[nabentre] I want to explain znz, and how i've made $221 (video and audio proof)

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Oct 11 20:03:48 UTC 2013

Good afternoon everyone,
Note, the opportunity, ZNZ, is only available for individuals in the United States and Canada, I will be writing about an opportunity available for individuals anywhere worldwide next week. Await an email with the subject, "the beast is available", Next week!
----------
My name is Michael Babcock, i'm the site admin for empowering the blind. Some of you know me from empowering the blind, some of you know me from other projects I've done in the past. I've been on this list for a couple of days now, and have been watching some of the posts on here. I'm going to write a relatively lengthy email message, and hopefully answer some of your questions. Those of you who have any questions, that are not answered in this email message feel free to respond either on list, or to me directly; here's my email address:
empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
My email is also available at the bottom of my signature, for your reference.
If you follow me on one of the social networks, Facebook, twitter, linked in, etc., you likely know I'm involved with a couple of programs called empower network, and Z NZ. Today I want to explain to you about ZNZ. ZNZ is the program that I have made money daily from and have been paid via paypal… (i'll show you some videos with voiceover and proof, i know people like to see proof, and it won't be just screen shots, but me using voiceover and login into paypal and showing you the payments received)…
Probably next week I will write you a little bit more about empower network, however there was some recent changes with empower network that have caused some apparent accessibility issues that I want to see if they can either be fixed, or I have just had some issues with their new site. They just released a new version of the MPower network today, and I would rather not provide people with information about a program that's not accessible. Since you have to pay for the Empower Network.
I will be honest with you, it's easier to explain ZNZ by watching a brief three minute video. So here's what I'm going to do. Briefly, ZNZ pays you to refer individuals to fortune 500 companies products, however you don't actually have to purchase the products, just try them out. Some of the companies that we work with include, audible, credit report.com, Discover card, Disney book club, go Daddy, blockbuster, Cashnet USA, and more… for each individual who you refer to our parent site, and they sign up, completing there one offer you get paid between $20 and $100. ZNZ pays daily, via PayPal, and you don't have to wait until the end of the week or month… take a look at this video to learn more about this program, I've been paid in total, $221 via PayPal through this program. Pretty exciting, and hey, the holidays are coming up honestly wouldn't  be kind of fun to be able to have some extra cash?
http://myownpay.com/
--
I recorded a quick video that shows you with not just screenshots, but audio using voice over, PayPal proof of the $221 that I have earned over the past 10 months with this program. I literally log into PayPal with safari and voiceover, and show you the payments, and then tally up all of the payments using my calculator on my computer, and show you all of this in this , video, ▶ $221 in less then a year? my own pay -
http://youtu.be/c9X7EMfdUM8

http://myownpay.com/ if you didn't see it grow at the end of the video to 120 point… video with audio proof that i've made $221 since december 21st, 2012… you can to!
My personal cell phone number is on that website above, most people in this business utilize Google voice and " hide  their phone numbers, not me, why I have nothing to hide and if you have any questions please text or call me I'll answer you, and be glad to talk with you.
Now, I wanted to bring your attention to a couple of videos. Here's one that I recorded it entitled "My First $100 week... day 19 of my 90 days to 30k
"
http://youtu.be/SoYYdtss87E
This video explains how with ZNZ, I made $100 in one week. That's pretty cool, and the most that I had made an one week, online.
The Video:
My Own Pay Does Pay
http://youtu.be/T6I4uCHzn80
Shows you via checkout process how to order your $20 payment, that you could start getting over and over and over. I show you what it looks like once you get a referral, and what you need to do once you get that first referral.
I want to teach others how they can make money to, you get access to the systems, free training, and more once you get qualified to start receiving payments. How do you get qualified? follow the steps at the website below, once you get your credit on both of the sites, your qualified. Call me on my cell phone, it's found at the  website below.
http://myownpay.com/
or email me for it… I'll be open with you, you getting qualified to begin making payments, will pay me $100. If you want to send me via PayPal to the email address found at the very bottom of this message, and above, $100 via PayPal I'll give you the systems that we have. In my opinion it's easier to just complete a couple of offer requirement, and cancel your trial offers if you don't like the products, but if you want to go ahead and send me $100 and I'll get you access to the systems.
Oh yea, and check out this testimonial Ryan sent me;
http://youtu.be/h064uNWehYA
He really likes the training I gave him, because he's getting people calling him daily about wanting to make money and that's from ads he posted on craigslist… your phone to be raining too, I know you'll have to do is tell people what you did to get qualified to get the system, and then you'll get $100 payments over and over and over. Do it I and Ryan are doing.

Michael

Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com