[nabentre] Announcing a live questions and answers work-at-home radio show tomorrow

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Tue Oct 15 03:05:20 UTC 2013

I want to announce a live questions and answers show that I will be hosting tomorrow, from 12 noon Mountain standard time, until 12:30 Noon, Mountain standard time. Information about this show can be found at the following link, where you can also set up reminders via SMS, email, or outlook calendar, so that you do not miss it. Note, below the link I have also included in dial-in information and a brief show description for your reference. Also, if the popularity of the show is greater than I originally suspected, then this may become a daily show, or couple of times a week show, and it might turn into a longer show then just 30 minutes. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/empoweringtheblind/2013/10/15/work-from-home-live-q-and-a
 If you are involved in Internet marketing, and wouldn't mind speaking with me on one of my future shows, contact me at the email address found at the bottom of this announcement, I would love to interview you on this show. And, I would love to give my audience a chance to interview you as well. ----
show title: Work From Home, Live, Q And A
Call in to speak with the host, (347)-884-9103
A live questions and Answers show about working from home, and things I do... Check out what i've done or am doing at Empowering The BLind... Please have your questions ready, and call into the show, I'll answer all of your questions live. Note, the show will be archived so those who can't make it will be able to tune in. ---- Comments, potential guest hosts, or suggestions about the show can be left at empoweringtheblind at icloud.com Please place "live show" in the subject so that your messages may be easily filtered.
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Connect with us on Facebook,
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com