[nabentre] Real Estate investing

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:12:03 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have been researching real estate investing and I am wondering what
people's experiences have been when buying a house?
Everyone says to observe and trust your instincts on every investment if
the numbers work. The problem is that I can't see the neighborhood, I
can't see if there are stains everywhere, I can't see if the banisters
shine...
Is this when sighted partners are a must-have? I can see potential in
the interior as well as some general landscaping, but nothing to the
extent the good real estate investors see. I know much of it is just
experience, so I would like to know if other people have baught
investment properties and how they trust their instincts?
thanks,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs