[nabentre] fw: Seeking testers for NVDA Quick Books support

inthaneelf inthaneelf at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 20 00:51:39 UTC 2014

another idea is to take a not on this to:
http://www.freelists.org/list/program-l

its a blind programming list and making (and often testing) things to make
sure there accessible used to be (when I participated on the list) a general
thing and others often requested that folks on the list test there
applications, mayhap they would be inclined to assist you with this as well?

HTH,
inthaneelf