[nabentre] getting started:a few questions/ideas

peter mark mikochik at panix.com
Wed Feb 26 17:10:59 UTC 2014

 i am glad to learn that these blind ios developers are actually able to do all the work themselves.
in the past, sorry to say, that most have said they did,but the reality was that they were not able to do all the project themselves.
although much could be mastered things like assigning buttons to multiple procedures were very tedious.
like i said, xcode is getting better and better on accessibility, so good for us.