[nabentre] Started a Chocolate Business

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 02:43:21 UTC 2014

Good evening everyone,

    Watch what you say about so-called MLM schemes. A pyramid is nothing
more than a structure. Pyramid schemes predate direct selling/MLM by years.
They go all the way back to the beginning of the 20th Century. It is time
that this organization and in particular this division strongly insist that
any information shared about any type of business opportunity be accurate,
credible, and truthful. The NFB is supposed to be about creating
opportunities of all types not destroying them. I would urge this division
to put an end to the misinformation and false notions concerning particular
business opportunities shared on this and on other NFB-related lists. I call
on NABENTRA to be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem.

Peter Donahue