[nabentre] Started a Chocolate Business

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Tue Jan 28 17:10:10 UTC 2014

Bryan:

There's a pretty good reason why there's no more loyalty between employer
and employee's any longer.  Its because the people at the bottom do get
Screwed.

I use to work for a major hotel chain and gave them all that I had to give.
And what did I get in return?  Put out the door with 200 others and our jobs
were then given to new employee's over seas.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com