[nabentre] Started a Chocolate Business

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 15:49:18 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone,

    Let's not also forget Blio and Bookshare.org. We found more success
books through these services than we did through NLS. In a Pit With a Lion
on a Snowy Day by Mark Batterson is an awesome book available through Blio
and Bookshare.org. Batterson discusses the reasons why individuals fail to
realize their full potential because they're unwilling to kill the "Lions"
in their lives. He urges readers to become lion chasers instead of a lion's
prey. Both of us read it and strongly recommend it to others.

Peter Donahue