[nabentre] Started a Chocolate Business

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jan 29 08:14:35 UTC 2014

Hi,
Oh yes they do! In some companies the lower level people are passed over,
not promoted, and are mistreated. But that doesn't make all companies bad.

Most businesses really are multilevel marketing. There is nothing unusual or
bad about that. The few ponsi schemes made a bad name for all kinds of
perfectly legitimate companies, some of which have been very successful for
years.

I have not personally had that much luck with mlm companies but I've met
people who are doing very well. They are much more outgoing than I am and
they have more energy than I do and they network better than I do.  But I
certainly don't label them as bad just because they are active in mlm
companies.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com