[nabentre] Started a Chocolate Business

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 10:35:08 UTC 2014

If you're a crafter, or make things you'd like to sell, I found the
Handmade Marketplace, available on BARD to be quite insightful.
Charlotte

On 1/28/2014 11:59 PM, Mary ellen wrote:
> I've liked everything I've read by Malcolm Gladwell.  For people interested
> in making money on line, there's a book (now somewhat dated) called Internet
> Riches.  The title put me off a bit, hinting as it does of get rich quick
> schemes, but the book is a good overview of ways people use the internet
> either to start new businesses or reinvigorate existing ones.  I'm in the
> process of reading "Small Message, Big Impact," a book on using elevator
> speeches to make business connections and fine tune short business
> presentations.
>
> NLS also has a number of personal development books that are particularly
> relevant to people in sales.  If you use BARD, you can check out the
> "business and economics" category and find hundreds of titles.  It's a
> fairly broad category, so you'll have to do a lot of sifting, but there are
> gems in there.

Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/SCENTSGEMSNMORE

Let me be your personal Avon E-Rep. Visit my website for all your Avon needs.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/CHARLOTTELANG

If you love wonderful smelling candles and jewelry, visit for a great selection.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.JEWELRYINCANDLES.COM/STORE/CHARLOTTELANG

View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com