[nabentre] Working on starting a coffee shop/kiosk

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:59:13 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am slowly working on getting a coffee shop/kiosk open.  It is really slow
going because finding the right location is hard and also doing things
within budget is hard.  I am either going to be doing a manned kiosk or a
fully automated kiosk.  The one problem I have had so far with the latter is
getting companies to agree to make their equipment accessible.  I will be
keeping you all updated with my progress.

Jordan