[nabentre] Working on starting a coffee shop/kiosk

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:10:23 UTC 2014

Are you going through the Randolph Sheppard's Program in your state, or it is called BEP.
Normally they are the ones to help you find locations and training, and making sure that everything is accessible. We do have a merchants division, President Nick Gacos.
Maybe reach out to him.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama