[nabentre] inactivity

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Nov 14 00:58:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I wonder why the division is so inactive? Maybe we need to stir it up again
between now and the 75th this summer. I attended a long time ago when it was
still active. I know there were bad feelings between MLM-type businesses and
others. It seems to me like there could be room for all kinds of home
businesses represented in this division. Who is even running this list now
and why isn't a division person doing it, if they aren't?

With the unemployment/underemployment rate probably nearer to 80% now than
the 70% we used to talk about, it seems like the NFB needs to really push
independent businesses/home businesses, etc. I know one issue we have is
getting materials from companies in accessible format. That might have
changed somewhat with the KNFB reader, though so far, I've had more luck
with plain typed print pages than brochures, magazines, etc, with pictures
and print scattered around on the pages. I wish I had stuff from my company,
Thirty-One Gifts, in braille. I do have some of it by email and on their
websites.

Sorry for rambling.

Thanks

Lauren

Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own
understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy
paths." Proverbs #3#5-6

My book is now available in audiobook format:

 <http://www.theresmorethanoneway.com/> www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com

Visit my new website at

www.mythirtyone.com/604934