[nabentre] Division board of Entrepreneurs

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 11:31:12 UTC 2014

Mary Ellen,

It is my opinion to agree with you Mary Ellen about the immense value of
this list and the division, especially given the current status of the BEP
in many states.

Here in Michigan, for example, because of a variety of factors, including
the state government resizing, one-third fewer BEP locations than 20 years
ago, poor training and support of BEP licensees, unqualified and incompetent
state program management, and most important, a lack of imagination,
creativity, and failure to be progressive toward business trends and best
practices, approximately 20 prtcent of state BEP locations make less than
minimum wage, for an expected 50 plus hours per week.

The decline of BEP means it is all more important to have, maintain, and
expand entrepreneurial forums like this list and division.  If it is to be,
it is up to we (the blind)!

Terry Eagle
Michigan