[nabentre] Goto Meeting and meetings with Contracted companies?

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:59:07 UTC 2015

I would encourage going to your local chamber of commerce meetings there are companies out there that are part of your local community. Being an officer with our Chamber of Commerce, many companies who hirer independent contractors like Host Travel Agencies or Insurance Companies: Such as Car and Home Owner insurance companies hire independent contractors, but you need to learn the business.

I have been following this thread, but been sick to reply.

I am an Independent Contractor, I own Echevarria Travel, but I am also hosted by a travel agency. Many of the Host Agencies do offer training, but you need to know the bases for being a travel expert.

Remember this industry is a trillion dollar industry. I have done presentations at National Convention about this.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
To join the talk list
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/travelandtourism_nfbnet.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria
Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all ages is our passion!
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, “Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel Professional”

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and
family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. – Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama