[nabentre] Goto Meeting and meetings with Contracted companies?

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Wed Dec 2 04:24:45 UTC 2015

Honestly if you can do hangouts you would be better off. Good luck with getting Citrix to work on accessibility, from my observations it isn’t going to happen any time soon. You can interact on the phone, however if they are sharing documents for you even with hangouts this isn’t going to work well on any platform.
Here is a document that will help with google hangouts (keyboard shortcuts)
https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/3112005?hl=en <https://support.google.com/hangouts/answer/3112005?hl=en>
hth