[nabentre] Signing Documents?

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Fri Oct 30 19:18:18 UTC 2015

Brandon,

If you scan your signature just once, tag it properly, you can drop it into any document you are required to sign. But make sure you save the signed document as a pdf so no one can steal your signature.

Once saved, you can email the executed document or fax it should you prefer.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabentre [mailto:nabentre-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs via nabentre
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 1:05 PM
To: NAB Entrepreneurs Mailing List <nabentre at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com>
Subject: [nabentre] Signing Documents?

Hello,
How do people sign documents? I often get asked to print out a document, sign it, scan it back in and send it to people.
It frustrates me when I need to find someone with eyes when I have the document with me and they help me, then I need to mark the front of the page, bring the document back to a scanner, scan it in, name it and send it. It takes a really long time if there are a lot of documents to sign or initial.
I have heard of the signature capability of Acrobat and I think there is one with Word.
Has anyone used any of these and how do they work? Otherwise, how do people sign documents?
thanks,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>