[nabentre] Signing Documents?

Yvonne Garris yvonne625 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 30 21:34:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

Here is what my coach friend just replied to me:

I use echosign.com for my signing service.  It does make it easy, which I
really love!  It's put together by adobe so they make it easy, if I recall.
I'm sure they have a help desk, as well as trainings.  They do charge a
monthly fee, somewhere between $20-30/month.  For me in my business, it's
worth it.

As I said it was easy for me to sign the document and send it back to her,
so you might want to look into if they have some kind of a free version or
what kind of options they have.

Yvonne