[nabentre] Financial Forecasting Software?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:17:45 UTC 2016

Hello,
What do people do to do financial forecasts?
I tried Word, but if I changed one number in the earnings I had to move
that number through all the earnings and do it all by hand.
I tried using Google Sheets, but I didn't like that I could not write
comments very easy and I could not freeze all dynamic areas but one.
I am considering just programming a little quick and dirty web-based thing
that will do it, but I would like to know if there is something that is
already out there?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>