[nabentre] Designing Electronics blind?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 10 23:05:29 UTC 2016

I don't know of such a list, but there may be some better lists here,
nfb in computer science, and promotion-technology come to mind.  You
might also ask on student list, nabs-l.

The Smith-Kettlewell Research Institute, years ago used to publish
something called the Braille Technical File. It had detailed
instructions on how a blind person could solder etc.  It may be
on-line somewhere, if memory serves me.

Dave

There are electrical engineers in NFB, like Lloyd Rasmussen and
Curtis Willoughby, may be younger ones too.

Dave