[nabentre] Request For Suggestions

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:10:22 UTC 2016

I decided to not use Ebay since I could not figure out how to get the shipping costs to do what I needed them to do.  I am working on having a website created, and there will be an announcement on this list when everything is up and running.  So stay tuned for that.  I have also created an LLC which will also be announced at the same time.  So, stay tuned for that.
Jordan