[nabentre] Announcing Streamline Java, LLC. is open for business

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 23:03:25 UTC 2016

Streamline Java, LLC. Wishes everyone a Happy New Year!  Streamline Java is
pleased to announce the opening of www.streamlinejava.com where you may find
a large selection of Kat's Coffees products including coffees and other
beverages such as hot chocolate and tea, and also you will find a wide
variety of food items from breakfast to dessert and everything inbetween.
All coffees are available in 1 Pots, 8oz bags, and 1lbs bags with the 8oz
and 1lbs bags being available in Whole Bean or ground.  Please make your
selections in the drop down boxes for the size you wish to order and if you
want Whole Bean or Ground.  Some items are also available in Decaf for the
Decaf drinkers out there.  If you are looking for some rather unique
flavored coffees such as Hot Fudge Brownie, Tirimisu, German Chocolate Cake,
and much much more, check out the Flavored and Gourmet Coffees sections!!

I can be found on Twitter @StreamlineJava, and I am also on Facebook.  Both
places I will be posting news, information, and promotions that I do.  Any
questions can be directed to streamlinejava at gmail.com or you may call
816-977-9434

Sincerely,

Jordan Gallacher