[nabentre] Grants or assistance to send our blind employee to the Louisiana School for the blind?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:16:08 UTC 2016

Hello,
This is a current employee and they closed their case with rehab when they
started working for us in September.
They live in California.
I don't think they are a member of any other state agencies serving
blindness at this point, but it should not be any big deal to join one if
it can help.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>