[nabentre] an excited question from a fellow federationist and entrepreneur

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Fri May 27 15:46:00 UTC 2016

Hi there Michael this is Daniel Perry. What didn't make it successful was
the fact that I had to do all kinds of article writing for the blog and
eventually I ran out of knowledge for that particular field which was
computer and video gaming. I even signed up with gamestop to be an affiliate
of theirs so I could sell their products but to no avail. So I'm trying to
sell fundraising products now and I do have a single repeat customer and
next year this'll be his 3rd year ordering from me and I'd love to get some
more customers. I hope that answers your question and if you have any more,
by all means, feel free to ask.