[nabentre] an excited question from a fellow federationist and entrepreneur

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri May 27 16:27:10 UTC 2016

Hello,
The process I outlined in my last email could be used for anything, not
only a blog, just to be clear.

Do you love fundraising products? If so, then substitute fundraising
products  in for blog in my last email.
You may need to make your own products and whatnot to solve their needs,
but that is all the better as then you are getting most of the profit.
But find people who need fundraising products and see what they need. Do
they need people to come to their events, ideas for events, products to
sell at the events, ways to increase their volunteers, places to hold their
events...
The list is endless. Just write down all the different steps one needs to
do to put on an event from ordering the food to getting someone to clean
up. Then find where the most difficult parts of the whole process are.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>