[nabentre] an excited question from a fellow federationist andentrepreneur

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sat May 28 03:06:55 UTC 2016

No, you don't have to drink their coffees.  In fact, there are over 500 plus
products available.  Besides coffees, there are many categories of food
products availableincluding breakfast items, dessert items, side dishes, and
gourmet meals.  It is hard to get any sales with how expensive these coffees
are, but I enjoy doing it and the occasional sale I get.  I am also looking
at possibly starting to sell products from Country Crafts N Design,
http://countrycraftsndesign.com/ since both Kat's Coffees and Country Crafts
N Design are own by the same person, which in theory should mean the quality
is just as good.  You can join Country Crafts N Design for free as long as
you have placed an order within the first 30 days of signing up.  I don't
know any other companies besides these two at the moment.
Jordan