[nabentre] an excited question from a fellow federationist and entrepreneur

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 03:13:03 UTC 2016

Jordan, I believe you told me about being a coffee distributor a while
back. I took a look at the website but didn't have money to get into it.

I'd like to know more about some of the what you're doing and maybe get an
idea of how much it will take to do the same.

I know that ultimately it's up to each individual preference and how much
work it takes to see some results. I've tried wellness companies, online
gift baskets, 5Links (not sure of the spelling) and a somewhat expensive
store. My VR counselor paid for some of the start-ups but I could never
make a go of the marketing and advertising. I learned how when @i tried
doing Melaluca, those were hard lessons, however.

Anita