[nabentre] New Policy-Based Consumer Research About Online Accessibility Issues

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Sun Apr 9 15:12:27 UTC 2017

Alex,

I would like to schedule some time to discuss your dissertation, these studies, where they will be published and other questions I have as it relates to your research.

If you would be so kind as to connect with me to schedule a time to talk it would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and to be continued....

Albert

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO

NYC Office
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
Tel: 212.363.0330

Long Island Office
175 West Main Street
Babylon, N.Y.  11702
office: 631.620-3483
fax: 631.620.3481

e-mail: Albert at MyBlindSpot.org<mailto:Albert at MyBlindSpot.org>
website: MyBlindSpot.org<http://www.myblindspot.org/>
C: 917-553-0347
P: 212-363-0330
Certified Professionals in Accessibility

The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it. - Ancient Chinese Proverb
We need to make every single thing accessible to every single person with a disability. - Stevie Wonder
| Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Blind-Spot/179273234423> |
| Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/MyBlindSpotOrg>  |
| Connect with us on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/albert-j-rizzi/13/142/0> |
[Access=Ability infinite possibilities logo.jpg]
 My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization