[nabentre] problem with upworks.com

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Feb 1 07:45:56 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am probably going to want someone to help me with graphics/logo, uploading
items in my store until I learn how, and possibly editing. I haven't decided
what all small jobs I might request. I just need to be able to do the
category/subcategory thing so that it doesn't matter what kind of job I am
posting.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."
   --Psalm 59:16, NLT
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."