[nabentre] Business Ideas

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin577 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:07:00 UTC 2018

Hello, I thought I was a member of this list, but apparently I was
unsubscribed at some point. No big deal though.
Kids are back in school, even my youngest so now I am looking for
something to do to bring in some extra money, and keep my mind active.
My choices pretty much boil down to a virtual work from home job, or
starting my own business. As this is an entrepreneur's list, I am here
about starting my own business as a blind person.
Looking for ideas on businesses and wondering what have other blind
people successfully done. I know all the tips about thinking about what
I like to do, and what skills I have and etc, but I haven't done much
for 12 years or so because I have been raising my kids. And no, I have
no desire to have an in home daycare.
We live in a very small town so that is the main reason for a virtual
job, or a home business.

Thanks,
Michael