[nabentre] Business Ideas

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:07:27 UTC 2018

Hello Michael,

My name is Walter, I have researched and found a business opportunity that
do not require allot of your time or money to get started in. Of course I am
blind and feel that revenue streams are only as successful as you make them.
I already had a business, but I incorporated this opportunity recently.
Please feel free to contact me at the information below and we can discuss
in more details.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
President/Owner, L2T Products and Services, LLC
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free
(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line
(877) 226-5824 Fax
www.L2Tpands.com Website

“From Logistics to Technology,
We deliver Quality”!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.