[nabentre] ideas for work that blind people can successfully do from home

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 02:10:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

It sounds like you have had a mixed bag of experiences. It sounds like a job where you can be dealing with computers may be a good fit.

I don't know how it works but some folks say they eventually make an income with blogging but I know nothing about it. It may be a very long road.

I have another thought and please understand that I present this from a place of kindness and compassion.

As I said before, it sounds to me like you have had some real challenges in your life and to me, you sound frustrated which is completely understandable given what you have experienced.

Firstly, thank you for sharing and I honor your sharing of your experiences.

Secondly, I wonder whether you might be able to find a way of unpackingsome of the things that have been your reality in a safe and and supportive environment? I just know from personal experience that once I allowed myself to name and honor my experiences, I was able to open up to so many more experiences and possibilities. I was able to explore options from a flace of hope rather than from a place of allowing my past experiences to completely dictate what I could and could nottake on. You'd be amazed at how those things that happened play into our lives even when we think we are finished with them.

It may also be that having a supportive space might assist in further explorations as to what you may or may not be good at. You may find that having a chance to talk about what you have experienced gives you strategies to deal with things that have been hard like dealing with impossible people. This will open even more doors. When we feel frustrated, stuck and overwhelmed, it is very hard for us to project an attitude of I can.

Just some random thoughts and again, no hurt intended. This is only based on my very limited personal experience so I offer it humbly and invite you to take what you find useful. Only you truly know what will work for you.

Respectfully,
Michelle

Sent from my iPhone