[nabentre] Illegal Pyramids and Myth Busting

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Mon Feb 19 16:06:26 UTC 2018

Hi Dan:

I think you would benefit from speaking with a rehabilitation counselor.
You will need to decide on and pursue a specific vocational goal before
any equipment can be purchased.

I know some blind people may not like this statement, but I will politely
repeat it. The purpose of vocational rehabilitation is to assist persons
with disabilities with obtaining and/or maintaining employment. Therefore,
any equipment must be used for that purpose. I have heard over the years
that equipment should be purchased just to enhance a person's quality of
life. However, when you request the government (whether state or federal)
to purchase equipment or pay for training, the reason must align with the
program goals.