[nabentre] Illegal Pyramids and Myth Busting

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:13:52 UTC 2018

I'm  a huge huge fan of this message!!!! Great poinqs and I absolutely support them! Rehabilitation counsellors can be a great resource and this kind of stuff is what they do for a living. I've found them much more helpful in the last number of years and I think the attitudes around blindness and so on may be changing in the field. Many might not like this statement either and of course, everyone has different experiences.

Way to go on great positive strategies.

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone