[nabentre] Illegal Pyramids and Myth Busting

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Mon Feb 19 16:55:39 UTC 2018

Hi Dan:

We weren't even talking about going to a center; rather, trying to figure
out what you wanted to do to be successful in life. I think you
misunderstood my messages. However, that doesn't mean that you wouldn't
benefit from going to a training center for the blind. I went over 20
years ago and have no regrets. Good training centers for the blind address
employment skills and provide career counseling services.