[nabentre] Training Centers

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 17:25:18 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone,

	Businesses such as ours can allow one to raise funding for training
at an NFB center and to skip the rehab bull. Some business can continue to
operate should you need to take time away to attend a training center, or to
receive medical treatment of some kind. We know a couple that faced such a
challenge. The husband was in a terrible motorcycle accident and was laid up
for months Because they build a thriving business and a strong team their
business grew while Dannie was hospitalized and undergoing rehabilation so
he could get back on his feet. I had the honor of personally meeting this
couple last April and talking to them about this challenge hence I know this
is true and not just a tall tale.

	Mary would like to attend an NFB center but not on rehab's
nickle.This is something to work towards so she can achieve this goal after
she retires. First she needs to get some foot surgery done as she has
bunyans on both big toes.We're among those blind people that are plain fed
up with how many programs for the blind operate and are seeking alternatives
to this rat race. Such individuals need to be admired and respected.
Positive information about their efforts to achieve their dreams should be
shared with others who may decide to follow in their shoes.All the best.

Peter Donahue