[nabentre] Getting Rid of Middlemen

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 21:15:32 UTC 2018

Hello Leslie and everyone,

	Why go to middlefolks like rehab when you can position yourself to
perchass whatever products and services you need directly from a provider.
Many choose to go the rehab route but others choose to  use an alternative
to this rat race. This however does not relieve the blind person of finding
a different means of financing the procurement of these products and
services. Owning your own business can help in this respect as it did for us
last week when we bought the Braille-Edge and Jaws. For us it was a far more
pleasant experience than getting them out of rehab. That's what Mary and I
call true freedom and participating on terms of equality with the sighted.
We're looking forward to doing more of the same in the coming years.

Peter Donahue