[nabentre] Rehab myths

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 04:02:28 UTC 2018

Essentially what happened is that the rehab counnnselor I had at the time
refused to pay for a job training program for a specific job that was
supposed to be a guarantee job after training.  Once I sort of was starting
to get things going with rehab, thankfully the regional manager used to be
my counselor and was the only one I have ever had get anything done, and
talked some sense into my counselor I think, the organization that was doing
the training decided that since I have another disability that precludes me
reading Braille that they could not help me.  I then contacted the
organization for which the job would have been with about what the training
organization said, and lets just say they were not too happy.  I am keeping
names out just in case there are any people lurking on this list from that
particular training organization.
Jordan