[nabentre] Getting Rid of Middlemen

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:46:48 UTC 2018

Hi everyone. I've been following the comments that were made the last
few days. I'd like to find out more about medical transcription.

I have don medical transcribing from home years ago and wouldn't mind
getting back to it. Does anyone know if it is possible to get work
with the Houston Lighthouse if you are not a resident of the state? I
live in California.

--

Anita Ogletree